- the inspiration of the Bible (both the Old and the New Testaments);
- the creation of man by the direct act of God;
- the incarnation and virgin birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ;
- His identification as the Son of God;
- His vicarious atonement for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His blood on the cross;
- the resurrection of His body from the tomb;
- His power to save men from sin;
- the new birth through the regeneration by the Holy Spirit;
- and the gift of eternal life by the grace of God.
Click here to see Bob Jones Academy/Bob Jones University position statements.