We are pleased to offer the opportunity for homeschool students in grades 1 through 12 to complement their education by enrolling as a part-time Christian school student here at BJA. Applicants for part-time attendance go through the regular admission process. After they are accepted as students, the appropriate office will work with the scheduling of the particular class/es that are desired. Part-time students may be enrolled in up to three classes each semester.
Part-time students may transition to full time after submitting necessary grade reports. Students must attend BJA full-time for both semesters of the senior year in order to graduate from BJA.
- High quality classes, from science and math to art, music and speech
- Extracurricular activities
- Standardized testing:
- Grades 1-10 grade (Iowa)
- Grace 11 (ASVAB)
- School trips (separate fees may apply)
- Grades 1-6–field trips
- Grade 7-class trip to the Creation Museum
- Grade 8–class trip to Williamsburg, VA
- Grade 12–Senior trip to The WILDS
- Attendance at all registered classes
- Attendance at one chapel each week (Grades 7-12)
- Attendance at three Bible Conference services (grades 9-12)
- Attendance at Academy graduation (grades 9-12)
- Compliance with handbook regulations and, for grades 7-12, daily announcements
Earn up to one credit in BJA’s summer school program (grades 9–12) from May 14–June 22, 2018.
- Per month (3-class limit)
- Grades 1–6 — $110 per class (10 months)
- Grades 7–8 — $115 per class (10 months)
- Grades 9–12 — $140 per class (10 months)
- Related arts, grades 1–6 — $60 for first class (10 months), $45 for each additional class (10 months)
- Six-week summer session (grades 9–12) — $750 per session
- Other fees
- Registration fee—$150 per family per year
- Summer school registration fee—$50 per family
- Music lessons (available if enrolled in a music group; students may take piano lessons without being enrolled in a music group)
Part-time students are not eligible for elected or appointed positions, interscholastic sports participation, participation in WordWhiz Club, Tech Club/Robotics Team and the elementary vocal ensemble.