BJA’s summer programs provide quality care for students holding enrollment in Bob Jones Academy as well as for children in families who are looking for a Christian summer program in the Greenville area.
- Available on a weekly basis, May 14 through August 3, 2018
- $50 registration fee
- $4.75 per hour
- Rising K4 to rising grade 9
- Games (small and large group)
- Field trips (grades 2 and above)
- Chapel and group devotional times
- Swimming (grades 2 and above)
- Weekly themes, e.g. Mystery Week, Fairy Tale Week, Pirate Week, for K4 through grade 1
- Summer-long theme for grades 2 and above
KinderKamp serves rising K4 through rising first grade students during the summer and current K3 through K5 students during the Christmas break.
Day Camp serves rising second through rising ninth graders during the summer and current first through eighth graders during the Christmas break.
Due to reduced staffing, Day Camp and KinderKamp are available only to students holding enrollment in BJA on Friday, May 11, during the week of August 6 through 10, and during Christmas break. All other weeks of the summer, Day Camp and KinderKamp are available to all summer campers.
BJA’s summer programs will be be closed on Memorial Day and July 4.
KinderKamp Permission Form (rising K4 through rising first grade)
Day Camp Permission Form (rising second through rising ninth grades)
Medication Form (as needed)
DSS Statement of Child’s Health (rising K4 and K5 only)
Discipline Policy (rising K4 and K5 only)