While on campus for school as well as when on field trips, students should be dressed in a logoed school uniform purchased through our exclusive provider, Lands’ End. To ensure you are ordering the correct items for your child’s grade, be sure to start at the link on our website or by using school number 900162611 at the Lands’ End website.
See the current Parent/Student Handbook for additional dress guidelines.
- Sign up for Lands’ End’s emails to be notified of sales
- Participate in BJA’s Uniform Exchange opportunity in January and June.
- Connect with other BJA families who are selling used garments via Facebook or other means.
Finding the right garment and size
- Visit BJA’s uniform closet located in the Central Office. We have a sample of most items in the regular sizes that your student can try on. Call the Central Office (864-770-1395) to schedule a time.
- Lands’ End offers custom sizes by calling their uniform support team (1-800-388-3677).
- On the Lands’ End website use the correct grade level for the student you’re shopping for. Some garments are permitted for one grade level but not for another (example: the girls’ skort is for girls through grade 5 only).
- Use Fit Guide (general sizing information) and, for hem lengths, when looking at the specific garment, click “Fit & Size” and then a PDF called “Item Dimensions.”
- Concert performance attire: See choir, band, or orchestra director for performance attire.
- Spirit Days: May wear BJA-issued/purchased tops with uniform lower half