Are you ready to plan for the 19–20 school year?
Tryouts and practices for cross country, boys soccer, and guys and girls volleyball begin August 12 for middle and high school teams; if you have questions or a scheduling conflict, contact Coach Harwood, athletic director.
High school cheerleading clinics begin Monday, April 29. If you have questions or a scheduling conflict, contact Mrs. Ginny Richmond, cheerleading sponsor.
- Sign-up (grades 8–11): Monday–Thursday, April 15–18, at school
- Tryouts: Monday–Thursday, April 29–May 2, 3:30–5 p.m.
Requirements for participating in sports or cheerleading:
- Meet academic and behavioral expectations
- 6–8: at least a C average from the previous grading period
- 9–12: at least a 2.3 GPA from the previous grading period
- 6–12: maintain an acceptable discipline record
- Submit a completed Athletic Participation Form before tryouts begin
- $110 participation fee
- per sport (includes cheerleading)
- billed once the season begins