Middle school students are looking forward to showing their school spirit next week. Teams win points for participation. Here’s the spirit week schedule.
- Monday: Favorite Sports Team Day (jerseys/hoodies/T-shirts, etc.)
- Tuesday: Crazy Hat/Sock/Shoe Day (uniform tops and bottoms required)
- Wednesday: Twin/Triplet Day (Students must be on the same team as their twin/triplet to receive points.)
- Thursday: Neon Day (neon shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies)
- Friday: School Spirit Day (any BJA clothing item—T-shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies/socks)
Students are to wear the bottom portion of their uniform every day. Any student not participating on a particular day should wear full school uniform attire.
BJA buttons and BJA socks will be available for sale at the front office during the week.
Comments are closed.