Managing funds in your family’s prepaid account
- Check out the current rates and most recent promotional offer (January 2024).
- Add funds to your family’s prepaid account in FACTS Family Portal. (Funds remaining in the prepaid account at the end of the school year are not reimbursed or rolled forward.)
- You can see your current balance live in the prepaid account. The charge for lunch is made against the pre-paid balance when the student goes through the hot lunch line.
Ordering and enjoying lunch
- Menus are available here and in FACTS Family Portal.
- K3–8: Teachers take lunch count in their classrooms first thing each morning. If a student will be late to school (e.g. doctor’s appointment), parents may contact the school office by 8:30 a.m. to order lunch.
- 9–12: Students sign up in the Markham Center by 8:30 a.m. each day, and then pick up the lunch in the Middle School Cafeteria after 4th hour (Bible/Chapel) by showing their BJA ID card.
- Parents: Enjoy an Aramark lunch with your child! Call the school office by 8:30 a.m. to order lunch. The cost is deducted from your prepaid family account.
- In the rare instance when a student comes to school without a lunch and without sufficient funds for lunch, a parent will be notified to bring a meal.
Markham Center Info & Menu (9–12): an additional hot lunch opportunity for high school students