Registration for fall high school courses is open!
How do I register?
It’s simple: just …
- watch the grade-appropriate video, which explains the registration process,
- get any questions answered (see the bottom of this page)
- complete the grade-appropriate registration form (be sure to do a “save as” with the PDF), and
- email the completed form to the academic office by the (updated due date of) Monday, May 4 at 5 p.m.
Here are those videos and registration forms.
Current 8th graders
Current 9th graders
Current 10th graders
Current 11th graders
How do I get more information?
The answer depends on what you need:
- Read information about our 2020 summer school plans
- Review last week’s 2020 High School Course Registration information
- Review course descriptions (see below for a bonus: a promo for speech classes)
- Check the course planning page to ensure you’re on track for graduation
- Contact the academic office with additional questions and/or to set up a virtual appointment.
Promo for speech classes and the speech & debate team