Basketball season starts soon. Here is when tryouts will be. If there are scheduling conflicts, please contact Coach Harwood in advance.
- Middle school: Monday and Tuesday, Oct 26 and 27, 3:30–5 p.m.; pick up from the Academy Gym
- JV & Varsity ladies
- Monday and Tuesday, Nov 2 and 3, 3:30–5 p.m.; Academy Gym
- Wednesday, Nov 4, 3:30–4:15 p.m.; Academy Gym
- JV & Varsity guys
- Monday and Tuesday, Nov 2 and 3, 5–6:30 p.m.; Academy Gym
- Wednesday, Nov 4, 4:15–5 p.m.; Academy Gym
To try out, a student needs
- forms completed and on file for the current school year,
- an acceptable disciplinary standing, and
- at least a C average on next week’s report card (for high school, that’s technically a 2.3 GPA; GPAs are not included on midterm report cards).
The interscholastic sports fee is $110 per student per sport.