Middle school students are looking forward to showing their school spirit next week. Teams win points for participation.
- Monday: A spirt of joy and laughter – crazy dress day
Students wear their “best” hats, shoes, socks, and even clashing attire.
- Tuesday: A spirit of friendship and caring – twin/triplet/quadruplet day
Students should pick a friend, or two, or three and try to create matching outfits (within your own gender, thank you).
- Wednesday: A spirit of teamwork and competition – dress as favorite sports team
Students wear the jersey, sweatshirt, even hoodie (or hat) of their favorite sports team and can wear athletic pants (yes, Adidas pants day).
- Thursday: A spirit of helpfulness and serving – dress as first responder
Students dress as doctors, EMTs, nurses, policemen, firemen, or national guardsmen of any branch. If the student wears camo, it needs to be specific to a branch of the military, not hunting attire.
- Friday: A spirt of celebrating being the BJA Lions – school colors
Students wear BJA blue and white or other school-issued BJA clothing items.
BJA buttons will be available for sale at the office during the week.
Please no denim, face paint, hair dye, or inappropriate clothing items. Any student not participating on a particular day should wear full school uniform attire.
Comments are closed.