The all-new Middle School Crew system is designed to create community and reward character-related behaviors.
T-shirt Orders: Please order your middle schooler’s Crew t-shirt by Monday, August 29.
Crew points, earned for character-related behaviors, such as
- opening a door for someone
- picking up trash
- a Crew point for each class member when they all turned in completed homework on a particular day
Crew opportunities, such as
- Crew Days (varying kinds of competitions: athletic, board games, scavenger hunts)–something for every personality!
- Crew Breakfasts or Lunches–bonding time!
- Crew Service Opportunities–engaging our community for Christ
- Crew Rewards–a quarterly trip for the Crew with the most points
- Meaning: friendship (Hindi)
- Color: red
- Symbol: man/handshake
- Gospel-related: imitating the love of Christ as my Friend
- Meaning: courage (Swahili)
- Color: yellow
- Symbol: lion
- Gospel-related: courageously standing for Christ as my King
- Meaning: unity (Norse)
- Color: blue
- Symbol: eagle
- Gospel-related: uniting in worshipping Christ as my God
- Meaning: service (Portuguese)
- Color: green
- Symbol: ox
- Gospel-related: humbly serving Christ as my Lord
Comments are closed.