Please let the office know by Wednesday, Dec 7, if your child will not be going snowtubing.
Destination: Hawksnest Tubing in Seven Devils, NC – Waiver due at Middle School office by Friday, Jan 6
Date: Friday, January 13th
Arrive at Middle School Hutto: by 6:30 a.m.
Leave via bus: 6:45 a.m.
Return to Middle School Hutto: 4:45 p.m.
Cost: $80 (tubing, transportation, boxed sandwich lunch); added to February school bill unless you make other arrangements in advance.
*If cost is prohibitive to your child joining the crew trip, please call the office or email Sarah Walters to inquire about the scholarship fund.
- Breakfast: Eat before arriving at school
- Lunch: Boxed sandwich lunch provided (can be gluten or dairy free upon request; email Sarah Walters with questions)
- Snacks: Suggested to bring a snack for bus trips and $10 for on-site snack shop
- Water bottle: Bring labeled with student’s name
Attire: Crew T-shirt with jeans or athletic pants and appropriate cold weather gear
- Students may not bring cell phones – they may get lost in the snow! Group leaders will message parents with ETA on the way back at the request of students.
- If you would like to accompany your student on this trip in a service-parent role, please let Sarah Walters know.
- A completed waiver is required for your child to participate. Please have it to the middle school office by Friday, Jan 6.
Comments are closed.