Looking for summer programming for your child? Look no further—campus is a busy place during the summer, too.
Summer camp programs on the BJA/BJU campus include
- KinderKamp (rising K4 through rising 1st grade; hourly)
- BASEcamp (rising 2nd through rising 8th grade; hourly)
- EDUcamp Jr. (rising 2nd through rising 8th grade; weekly)
- EDUcamp (rising 9th through high school graduation; weekly)
KinderKamp (rising K4 through rising 1st grade; hourly rates)
- Available weekdays from May 18 through August 14, 2020
- $50 registration fee (does not apply for current BJA students)
- $4.90 per hour
- Games (small and large group)
- Bible Time
- Weekly themes, e.g. Dinosaur Week, Sea Creature Week, Safari Week
KinderKamp serves rising K4 through rising first grade students during the summer and current K3 through K5 students during the Christmas break.
Due to reduced staffing, KinderKamp is available only to students holding enrollment in BJA during the week of August 10 through 14 (KinderKamp closes at noon on August 14), and during Christmas break. All other weeks of the summer, KinderKamp is available to all summer campers.
BJA’s summer programs are closed on Memorial Day and July 4 (July 3, 2020 for Independence Day).
- 2020 Summer Programs Handbook
- Registration Form (not needed for current BJA students)
- Permission Form
- Medication Form (as needed)
- DSS Statement of Child’s Health (rising K4 and K5 only)
- Discipline Policy (rising K4 and K5 only)
BASEcamp (rising 2nd grade through rising 8th grade; hourly rates)
BASEcamp provides basic, safe, and fun child care in a biblical environment at an hourly rate. Designed primarily for BJA families, it’s also available for others in the Greenville community.
Register for BASEcamp. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDUcamp Jr. and EDUcamp (rising 2nd grade and above)
EDUcamp Jr. includes an imaginative set of themed hands-on programs in which campers will explore a new adventure each week. Design and build a robot, travel back to the American Revolution, produce a play, join the band. And EDUcamp’s opportunities are continuing to expand, with programs from Aviation to Web Development and Exercise Science to Entrepreneurship and much more.
Both EDUcamp and EDUcamp Jr. provide a safe, fun, and biblical environment that help campers expand their interests, develop their skills, and nurture friendships.
Learn more about EDUcamp and EDUcamp Jr. and register at educamp.bju.edu. Register by April 1 to save $25 per camp. Questions? Email email@example.com for elementary and middle school questions or firstname.lastname@example.org for high school questions.