Friday, Aug 13, 5–9 p.m. (sign-ups)
Meet your child’s teacher in the classroom at the time you signed up for with the teacher. (Sign-ups were emailed on Tuesday or after a family completed the online check-in/paid the first school bill.)
Please help us avoid having crowds in the building by being in the building only for the meeting, and otherwise staying outdoors to reconnect with other families and staff and to visit the Information Fair.
Parking will be in the Early Learning Center and Primary Center parking lots and along White Oak Drive.
The Information Fair will be held in the Elementary Main building’s parking lot and upper field.
- Medical: Meet Sue Biddle, our school nurse. You can also drop off those medications, along the appropriate forms, that will be administered at school.
- Band and Orchestra: Get to know our orchestra and band directors, Rachelle Whitcomb and Alex Wright.
- Music Lessons: Talk with representatives of PCS Music Artistry at BJU, which provide piano and band/orchestra instrument lessons at school during the school day.
- Hot Lunches: Representatives from Aramark, our food service provider, will also be available to answer questions and help parents make purchases (online or via check).
Forms may be submitted at any Academy office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- K3–grade 5: Trip Permission Form
First Day of School
- Monday will be a regular day of school (K3–K5 half day: 8 a.m.–11:45 a.m.; K3-5 full day: 8 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.)
- Drop-off: Begins at 7:15 a.m.
Comments are closed.