New High School Academic Advisor!
After 13 years of working in the academic office, Mrs. Laura Eubanks will be leaving to stay at home with Baby Eubanks! While we will miss Mrs. Eubanks, we are excited to welcome Mrs. Ebby Autry to the academic office.
Mrs. Autry, current elementary faculty, is assisting Mrs. Eubanks this semester and will begin working full-time as academic advisor in late May.
Middle School Registration (current 5th – 7th graders)
Fall registration forms due Friday, April 29
- Math Placement
- Parents of 6th graders and 7th graders in Pre-Algebra received an email this week with a recommendation for their child’s math placement.
- Electives (1st hour T/W/Th; 7th hour M-F)
- Review middle school elective options.
- Three electives involve an application process. By Monday, April 25, the teacher will let applicants know if they’ve been selected to take that elective.
- Select first choice electives as well as two back-up choices for each elective.
- Registration Forms due Friday, April 29 – Email to Mrs. Sedivy or turn into the middle school office
- Questions? Contact Mrs. Anita Sedivy.
Summer School Registration (current 8th-11th graders)
Online registration Monday, April 4 – Monday, April 11
- Review summer school classes, schedule, and cost.
- Register online beginning Monday, April 4, at 8 a.m.
- Registration is a first-come process. An email from the academic office will confirm if the student is placed on the class roll or the waiting list. The academic office will contact parents if a student is moved off the waiting list.
High School Registration (current 8th-11th graders)
Registration occurs April 19-22
- Review graduation requirements on our course planning page.
- We’d love to discuss your questions, concerns, or interests with you during our “Ask the Advisors” event on Tuesday, April 5, or Thursday, April 7. You can sign up for a time now.
- Register in English 11 on Tuesday, April 19 (1st and 2nd hours)
- Registration form for rising 12th graders
- Register in English 10 on Wednesday, April 20 (2nd, 3rd, 5th, and 6th hours)
- Registration form for rising 11th graders
- Register in English 9 on Thursday, April 21 (2nd, 5th, 6th, and 7th hours)
- Registration form for rising 10th graders
- Register in English 8 on Friday, April 22 (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th hours)
- Registration form for rising 9th graders
- Science placement recommendation: An email was sent this week to parents with a recommendation for your student.