Who will my teacher be? What will my schedule be? We plan to give those exciting answers to students (and their parents!) about a week before school begins. Here’s how the process works.
- Friday, July 28: Online check-in form available
- Thursday, Aug 3: Online check-in form due
- by end of day on Monday, Aug 7: Student schedules and teacher information emailed to parents for those who
- have completed online check-in (due Aug 3) and
- have their bill at a $0 balance (including the August bill). Payments can be processed through the new FACTS Family Portal.