Boys soccer and volleyball and girls volleyball tryouts and practices are Monday, August 6, through Friday, August 10.
Required in order to participate:
- For middle school students, a C average or higher from the previous semester
- For high school students, a GPA of 2.3 or higher (weighted scale) from the previous semester
- No disciplinary restrictions
- Current completed athletic participation form on file
- Attendance at tryouts and practices
Scheduling conflict? Contact athletic director Coach Bryan Harwood well in advance.
Tryouts and practices:
- Middle school girls volleyball (2–3:30 p.m.): Academy Gym
- High school girls volleyball (3:30–6 p.m., 3:30–5 p.m. on Wed.): Academy Gym
- Middle school boys soccer (3–5 p.m.): Lower Field C
- High school boys soccer (3–5 p.m.): Field 2
- High school boys volleyball (3–5 p.m.): Davis Field House
- High school cross country (6–7:15 p.m. on Mon, Tues, Thurs; 4–5 p.m. on Wed, and 5–6:15 p.m. on Fri): Alumni stadium track
Comments are closed.