Thanks to Sycamore, we’re able to improve our registration process this year. Registration for summer school (students currently in grades 8–11) and fall (students currently in grades 5–11) will be in April.
8–11 Summer school
Online registration begins Wednesday, April 10. To confirm successful registration for a class, check your student’s summer schedule in Sycamore one full workday after submitting the online request.
Registration is a first-come process. If a class fills, a waiting list is created while our academic office looks for ways to successfully seat each student wanting a summer school class. The academic office contacts parents when able to move a student from the waiting list to the class roll.
5–11 Fall registration
- 8–11 parent meeting: Tuesday, April 16, 7:30 p.m.; includes details about the registration process as well as an overview of high school academics
- 8–11 student meetings: April 17 chapels (grade 8, grades 9–11); a student version of the parent meeting the previous evening; parents are welcome to attend
- Coffee with the Advisors: Wednesday, April 17, and Monday, April 22, 3–5 p.m.; informal drop-in opportunities to discuss registration or other academic concerns
- Registration request forms: available online and at parent and student meetings; requests for fall classes (including, for qualifying rising juniors and seniors, dual-credit classes) and music lessons
- Registration: students bring completed registration request forms to class; academic office staff work with the students during class to complete the online registration
- High school registration: April 23–26, during English 8, 9, 10, and 11
- Middle school registration: during the school day in April
- Change requests: once students have registered at school, parents can view the student’s course requests in Sycamore; changes in registration requests can be made at no charge through the end of the school year. Change requests after May 9 incur a $5 fee through June 23, $15 through July 14, and $25 through August 2. After August 2 changes are made for administrative purposes only.