Here’s how to review your student’s fall course requests as well as information about making changes to those requests.
- Review course requests
- Rising 7th–12th graders: log in to Sycamore using the student’s login. Then on the blue sidebar on the left, click My School and then My Registration.
- Rising 6th graders: Since your student doesn’t yet have a login for Sycamore, please contact Truc Sulaiman if you have questions.
- College classes: College classes don’t appear in Sycamore—please contact the academic office if you have questions about these.
- Request changes in registrations
- Rising 6th–8th graders: Changes in elective requests (if possible) can be done for no charge through May 25; May 26–July 31: $15; after July 31, changes will be made for administrative purposes only. Contact Truc Sulaiman if you have any questions or to request a change.
- Rising 9th–12th graders: Changes in registration requests can be made at no charge through May 25. Change requests after May 26 incur a $5 fee through June 26, $15 through July 17, and $25 through July 31. After July 31 changes will be made for administrative purposes only.