We encourage our high school students to take the ACT beginning in their junior year, and we are excited to offer the PreACT on Saturday, Oct 31. The PreACT allows students to practice all four ACT test subjects in an environment similar to the actual ACT.
- Allows students to practice all four ACT test subjects (English, math, reading, and science) in a testing environment similar to the actual ACT. Recommended for any student planning to take the ACT in the spring or who would like to see what the ACT format is like.
- Hosted by BJA and scored by ACT.
- Test score results provide students with a prediction of future ACT test scores and a personalized study guide for how to improve on the ACT.
- Date: Saturday, Oct 31, 9 a.m.–12 noon, Academy Main (Check-in may begin earlier, depending on the number of registrants.)
- Registration deadline: Friday, Oct 16; register by contacting the academic office.
- Cost: $20 (nonrefundable after registration; will be added to the student’s school bill)
- Check our website for other suggestions on how to prepare for the ACT as well as for ACT registration information.
- ACT provides practice tests, which are available in the academic office.