Now is the time to start thinking about registration for next year.
Registration for summer school (students currently in grades 8–11) and fall (students currently in grades 5–11) will be held in April.
Here’s what’s coming.
Start here: Get to Know our Website
- Watch the above video about our website. Be sure to do this before you register your student for classes. Resources include middle school course descriptions, high school course descriptions, graduation requirements, and more.
Consider Summer School
- Review details about summer school.
- Register online beginning Monday, April 5, at 8 a.m.—details coming later
- Confirm successful registration for a class by logging into Sycamore at least one full workday after submitting the online request to review your student’s summer schedule.
- Registration is a first-come process. If a class fills, a waiting list is created while our academic office looks for ways to successfully seat each student wanting a summer school class. The academic office contacts parents when able to move the student from the waiting list to the class roll.
Questions? Sign up to attend Ask the Advisors
- Meet with the advisors one-on-one to discuss registration or other academic concerns.
- Sign up for a time
- Tues, April 6, and Thurs, April 8; 8:30 a.m.—7:45 p.m.
- Meet virtually or in-person, whichever you prefer
Here are our registration-related events, which come in March and April.
- March 19: 8th grade “Prepping for HS” assembly (during regular chapel time)
- April 5: Summer school registration opens (online)
- April 6 & 8: Ask the Advisors
- April 12: Summer school registration closes (online)
- April 13: Fall registration for rising 12th graders (in school)
- April 14: Fall registration for rising 11th graders (in school)
- April 15: Fall registration for rising 10th graders (in school)
- April 16: Fall registration for rising 9th graders (in school)
- April 29–30: Fall registration for rising 6th through 8th graders (online)
Stay tuned for more details closer to these events. And please contact the academic office anytime if you have questions about summer or fall registration.