Registration for summer school (students currently in grades 8–11) and fall (students currently in grades 5–11) is coming soon. Here’s how it works.
Registration for Middle School Electives (students currently in grades 5–7)
- Register for middle school electives by Friday, April 30
- Registration involves requesting the preferred 6th hour elective along with two back-up choices and the preferred 7th hour elective along with two back-up choices.
- New 6th hour electives
- Mathcounts Enrichment
- Writing (for rising 7th and 8th graders)
- Several electives involve an application process.
- Mock Trial: apply by contacting Mr. Chuck Nicholas before Tuesday, April 6. Application process includes a brief interview over Zoom.
- Robotics: apply by contacting Mr. Tim Jones before Monday, April 19.
- Yearbook Productions & Photography: apply online before Monday, April 19.
- Teachers will let students know if they have been selected or not by Monday, April 26.
- Note: For all current 6th graders as well as those 7th graders who are in Pre-Algebra, math placement recommendations will be emailed to parents this week.
- Questions? Contact Mr. Brad Payne or Mrs. Truc Sulaiman.
Summer School Registration (students currently in grades 8–11)
- Review details about summer school, including what classes are offered, the schedule, and the cost
- Register online beginning Monday, April 5, at 8 a.m.
- A confirmation email from the academic office will be sent to you after you submit the online request.
- Registration is a first-come process. If a class fills, we create a waiting list while we look for ways to successfully seat each student wanting a summer school class. We contact parents when we’re able to move the student from the waiting list to the class roll.
Registration for High School Classes (students currently in grades 8–11)
- Prepare for registration
- Students and parents should watch the registration process video and complete the registration form appropriate for the student’s grade. Then the student brings the completed and parent-signed form to English class on the assigned day. (Students not currently in a BJA English class bring the completed form to the academic office on their grade-level’s registration day.)
Register in English 11 on Tuesday, April 13 (1st, 2nd, and 3rd hours) – Registration form for rising 12th graders
Register in English 10 on Wednesday, April 14 (1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th hours) – Registration form for rising 11th graders
Register in English 9 on Thursday, April 15 (2nd, 5th, and 6th hours) – Registration form for rising 10th graders
Register in English 8 on Friday, April 16 (1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th hours) – Registration form for rising 9th graders