Who will my teacher be? What will my schedule be? We plan to give those exciting answers to students (and their parents!) about 10 days before school begins. Here’s how the process works.
- First, for work that needs to be done in the system, we will disable Sycamore accounts for all families and secondary students on Monday, July 26.
- Our short online check-in form, to be completed by a parent, will be made available next Thursday, July 29.
- Then, by the end of the day on Friday, Aug 6, we plan to reenable Sycamore accounts—giving access to student schedules and classroom placement—for those who
- have completed online check-in (due Aug 4), and
- have their bill at a $0 balance (including the August bill).
Comments are closed.