Registration for summer school (grades 8–11) and fall (grades 5–11) is coming soon. Here’s an overview of how it works. Watch for details after spring break!
Middle School (current 5th– 7th graders)
Registration forms available Friday, April 1, due Friday, April 29
- Math Placement (all 6th graders; 7th graders in Pre-Algebra)
- Watch for an email after spring break for parents with a recommendation for your child’s math placement.
- Electives (1st hour T/W/Th; 7th hour M-F)
- Review middle school elective options.
- Three electives involve an application process. By Monday, April 25, the teacher will let applicants know if they’ve been selected to take that elective.
- Select first choice electives as well as two back-up choices for each elective.
Summer School (current 8th-11th graders)
Registration opens Monday, April 4
- Review summer school classes, schedule, and cost.
- Register online beginning Monday, April 4, at 8 a.m.
- Registration is a first-come process. The academic office will email to confirm that the student is on the class roll or, in a situation of a class overfilling, that the student is on a waiting list. The academic office will contact parents if a student is moved from the waiting list to the class roll.
High School (current 8th-11th graders)
Registration forms available Friday, April 1
- Review graduation requirements on our course planning page.
- We’d love to discuss your questions, concerns, or interests with you during our “Ask the Advisors” event on Tuesday, April 5, or Thursday, April 7. You can sign up for a time now.
- Registration is completed in English class on the following dates
- Rising seniors: Tuesday, April 19
- Rising juniors: Wednesday, April 20
- Rising sophomores: Thursday, April 21
- Rising freshmen: Friday, April 22