Tryouts for high school cheerleading begin soon! If there are scheduling conflicts, contact Mrs. Angela Campbell.
- Wednesday, May 4, 3:30–4:30; Academy Gym upstairs
- Thursday, May 5, 3:30–5 p.m.; Academy Gym upstairs
To try out for any sport, including cheerleading, a student needs
- forms completed and on file for the current school year,
- an acceptable disciplinary standing, and
- at least a C average (for high school, that’s technically a 2.3 GPA).
The interscholastic sports fee is $150 per student per sport.
Note: Additional cheerleading tryouts for new students as well as all tryouts and practices for cross country, boys soccer, and boys and girls volleyball begin August 8 for middle and high school teams. Questions? Contact Coach Harwood, athletic director.