Tryouts for high school cheerleading begin soon! If there are scheduling conflicts, contact Mrs. Angela Campbell.
- Monday, April 24, 3:30–5 p.m.; Academy Gym upstairs
- Friday, April 28, 3:30–4 p.m.; Academy Gym upstairs
To try out for any sport, including cheerleading, a student needs
- Athletic participation checklist
- Current sports physical (physician form or BJA form) signed by a physician.
- at least a C average on the midterm report card (for high school, that’s technically a 2.3 GPA; GPAs are not included on midterm report cards).
The interscholastic sports fee is $150 per student per sport.
Note: Additional cheerleading tryouts for new students as well as all tryouts and practices for cross country, boys soccer, and boys and girls volleyball begin August 7 for middle and high school teams. Questions? Contact Coach Harwood, athletic director.