Our all-school Fun Run is next Friday, Apr 29—come cheer on your students!
- Fun Run shirts—handed out at school next week
- Regular dismissal times
- Special meal options available
- The classes will take turns running a course on the lower elementary fields, and then all students in grades 1-5 will join the middle and high school for a picture (and pep song!) at 12:45 p.m. at the hill by the Activity Center.
8:30–9 a.m. – K3 & K4
9–9:15 a.m. – PC picture at lower elementary fields
9:15–9:45 a.m. – K5 & 1st grade
10–10:30 a.m. – 3rd & 4th grades
10:45–11:15 a.m. – 2nd & 5th grades
12:45 p.m. – Picture & pep song! (hill by Activity Center)
- Classes in the morning
- Middle school: Follow regular morning schedule, no Bible or electives
- High school: Adjusted schedule
12–12:25 p.m. – Lunch & dessert food trucks available
12:25–12:35 p.m.–Assembly–Middle School (Alumni Stadium); High School (AAud)
12:45–1 p.m. – Picture & pep song! (hill by Activity Center)
1:40–3:05 p.m. –Obstacle courses, games, dessert food trucks
3–3:30 p.m. – Food trucks available
Food Trucks (available from 12-3:30 p.m.