A tuition scholarship may be available for your eligible BJA student–meaning he or she has been
“diagnosed within the last three years by a licensed speech-language pathologist, psychiatrist, or medical, mental health, psychoeducational, or other comparable licensed health care provider as having
- a neurodevelopmental disorder,
- a substantial sensory or physical impairment such as deaf, blind, or orthopedic disability, or
- some other disability or acute or chronic condition
that significantly impedes the student’s ability to learn and succeed in school without specialized instructional and associated supports and services tailored to the child’s unique needs.”
The Exceptional SC application portal is open for the 2022-2023 school year and will remain open until September 15.
If you have a qualifying student, you may want to
- read the Exceptional SC website and sign up for their newsletter
- contact Dr. Esther Baker to be added to an email list for updates related to BJA.
Comments are closed.