Middle school students (currently in grades 5–7) will register for electives in late April. Watch for an email in several weeks with additional information.
Here’s what’s coming for summer & fall registration for students currently in grades 8–11.
Start here: Consider available courses & graduation requirements
- Explore the Academics section of our website before your register for classes. Resources include high school courses and graduation requirements.
Consider summer school
- Review summer school classes, schedule, and cost.
- Register online beginning Monday, April 3, at 8 a.m. – more details later
- A confirmation email including room and dates will be sent to the parent and student emails by Friday, April 21.
- Registration is a first-come process. If a class fills, a waiting list is created while the academic office looks for ways to successfully seat each student. The academic office contacts parents when able to move the student from the waiting list to the class roll.
Have questions? Sign up to attend the “Ask the Advisors” event
- Meet with the advisors one-on-one to discuss registration or other academic concerns. Sign up for for a time, and meet virtually or in-person.
- 15 minute time slots will be available on Thursday, April 6, and Tuesday, April 11, from 8:30 a.m.– 7:45 p.m.
- April 3: Summer school registration (online) opens
- April 6 & April 11: Ask the Advisors
- April 10: Summer school registration (online) closes
- April 25–28: Fall registration (in school)
- Tuesday: Rising 12th graders
- Wednesday: Rising 11th graders
- Thursday: Rising 10th graders
- Friday: Rising 9th graders
The Lion’s Roar will have weekly updates about upcoming registration events. Please contact the academic office anytime if you have questions about summer or fall registration.