Middle School Registration (current 5th–7th graders)
Fall registration information will be emailed in mid-April
Summer School Registration (current 8th–11th graders)
Online registration Monday, April 3–Monday, April 10
- Review summer school classes, schedule, and cost.
- Register online beginning Monday, April 3, at 8 a.m.
- A confirmation email from the academic office will be sent to you after submitting the online request.
- Registration is a first-come process. If a class fills, a waiting list is created while our academic office looks for ways to successfully seat each student wanting a summer school class. The academic office contacts parents when able to move the student from the waiting list to the class roll.
High School Registration (current 8th–11th graders)
Registration occurs April 25–28
- Prepare for registration.
- Students and parents should complete the registration form appropriate for the student’s grade.
- The student brings the completed and parent-signed form to English class on the assigned day. (Students not currently in a BJA English class bring the completed form to the academic office on their grade-level’s registration day.)
- Register in English 11 on Tuesday, April 25 (1st, 2nd, and 5th hours)
- Registration form for rising 12th graders
- Register in English 10 on Wednesday, April 26 (1st, 5th, 6th , and 7th hours)
- Registration form for rising 11th graders
- Register in English 9 on Thursday, April 27 (1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th hours)
- Registration form for rising 10th graders
- Register in English 8 on Friday, April 28 (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 6th hours)
- Registration form for rising 9th graders