Ready for the 2021-22 school year to begin?
No? We’re not, either!
But now is your time to decide how you’d like to handle tuition payments for the coming school year. This involves FACTS Tuition Management, which performs BJA’s tuition billing and collection.
The process is short and should be easy.
This week watch for an email from FACTS about setting up the account for 21–22
- Sent to the student’s guarantor (the person named guarantor on the student’s application or as updated by the family since then)
- Note: Families with new students who have already set up their account will not receive this email—set-up already complete!
By Tuesday, July 13, in FACTS set up your preferred payment plan
- Accounts not set up by this date will be set as an invoice plan (K3–12: 10-month plan; CDC: 12-month plan)
- Note: Families with tuition benefitted students who have a zero balance (no non-benefitted students, no secondary technology fees, etc.) receive an email giving the zero balance. For your ease of future use with FACTS, we recommend that you click the link in the email (as shown here) and follow any system instructions that follow.
- Note: If you had a credit from 2020–21 or will receive a grant & aid credit for 2021–22, we plan to apply these to this year’s account on July 14.
On Friday, July 16, the first month’s tuition bill initiated in FACTS, which will be due by Thursday, August 5.
August 16 (Monday): School begins!
Watch for information and details about online check-in for K3–12, sports tryouts, and Back-to-School Nights toward the end of July. We look forward to seeing you and your students next month!